Monday, November 21, 2005

Introduction....more to follow

I'm bored and I need a forum to voice my opinions on the sports world. As none of my friends take my ramblings seriously anymore (I think they're sick of me complaining about my Ohio teams) I'm using a blog...something I have been vehemently opposed to since their inception.

I'm anticipating that not many people will find said blog as I am still utterly confused as to how my sister has developed such an enormous readership at her bizzybiz page.

A typical daily rant will include the most recent controversial events in the sports world, whatever they may be, and my often antagonistic and hate-filled thoughts about the teams that I loathe. I'll write about my personal conquests and failures as I continue to struggle with the fact that I am not nearly as athletic as I used to be. I read hundreds of various sports-related websites, magazines and books and watch as much PTI, Around the Horn, and even Jim Rome as humanly possible. I also listen to alot of Mike & Mike in the Morning and Mac, Jurko and Harry on ESPN Radio here in Chicago. I subscribe to bigsoccer.com. I'm a lover of most sports, so you may even see a few curling references (though not likely.) Besides, Canada isn't a real country, is it? More on that at a later time, but for now I'll tell you this, my opinions will often stand alone, so if you get easily pissed off or offended I'm encouraging you to just deal with it and walk away. Or post a comment tearing my ass to shreds. Either way we'll have a good time.

4 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, November 22, 2005, Blogger amberance said...

It's because I'm hilarious. :-)

 
At 2:50 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger DixieBelle8681 said...

Hey Cap,

Love your sister's blog! I love the "making life better one blow job at a time" line....sounds like a girl after my own heart!

 
At 3:47 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Hutch said...

Can we please get some of your misguided, hate-filled conservativism too?!?!?

 
At 3:53 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Cap said...

I'm trying to keep this sports related, as that is what I know best, but there may be an occassional need to educate the uninformed. You have a good point though, as long as I'm pissing everyone off, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home