Monday, January 30, 2006

It's like deja vu all over again

This is incredible. Another fantastic sports website found by the good folks over at Deadspin.com....this one is called cracked.com I nearly went Miles Davis in my pants with laughter checking out their spoof on ESPN.com's coverage of Jerome Bettis of the Pittsburgh Steelers, who, if you haven't heard, is from Detroit, site of this years Super Bowl. I think my favorite part is actually a rip on one of my favorite writers, Bill Simmons. There is a fake link that reads, "An ape could have picked the playoffs with more accuracy than me." Brilliant.

The best part of this site is an article from a couple of weeks back entitled The Wrong Advices: AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT FROM CLEVELAND. If you've ever spent five minutes talking with me about the Cleveland professional sports scene, you'll surely have heard this argument almost verbatim. And if you haven't, well, you must not know me very well. Go ahead and check this out either way because they seem to form coherent thoughts much better than I do.

And yes, this is a picture of the greatest quarterback that ever lived, Bernie Kosar.

4 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger amberance said...

Random Bernie photographs may be your best idea yet.

 
At 10:45 AM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when are you going to comment on this gem of a website: http://tresselsworld.blogspot.com/

 
At 10:47 AM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, screwed up the link.
Tressel's World

 
At 12:54 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Hutch said...

I can't disagree with you. Cleveland truly does suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home