Tuesday, May 23, 2006

And the winner is...

KAREN!

Sorry I've been MIA, the vacation was incredible and I'm not completely back yet mentally.

Clearly everyone enjoyed your entry better than most, but now I have to come up with a little description underneath.

As for your prize, we'll have to work something out since I'm sure you and Erik don't want to fly to Chicago in three weeks for a soccer game. I currently have an autographed Chicago Fire soccer ball from this year's team if you want that. However, I may come up with some cooler stuff once we move into the new stadium and get some merchandise floating around the office.

Spaceballs the Flame Thrower perhaps? I hear the kids love this one!

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, May 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE! Only if you throw in Spaceballs the lunchbox. And Mr. Radar.

 
At 9:44 AM, May 31, 2006, Blogger DixieBelle8681 said...

A new name, how bout a new post???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home