Wednesday, September 27, 2006

perfect timing

Felt like absolute hell yesterday, went home around 2:00 and then came in late this morning. It figures I would get sick and look like shit when I finally get to hang out with Katie tonight.

In other news....today is the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Final between the Chicago Fire and the Los Angeles Galaxy, live from Bridgeview, Illinois at 7:00 PM CT.

Tune in via Fox Soccer Channel if you'd like to watch us continue our recent run of good form and stomp Landon Donovan and the little fairy boys from L.A. And if you'd like to come out to the game, tickets are still available.

And how about T.O.? Did he really try to kill himself last night? WOW. That's something I never would have imagined. I know everyone is really down on this guy over the past two years, but suicide is no laughing matter. For those that think he just did this as a publicity stunt, I'm sorry, I just don't see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home