Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's Still Rock & Roll To Me

I found this on another blog and thought I'd try it.

Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY IN SONG TITLES by that band.

Name: Cap
Artist/band: Billy Joel
Are you male or female: An Innocent Man
Describe yourself: I Go to Extremes
How do some people feel about you: Shameless
How do you feel about yourself: You're only Human
Describe where you want to be: Scenes From an Italian Restaurant
Describe what you want to be: The Entertainer
Describe how you live: The Night is Still Young
Describe how you love: All About Soul
Share a few words of wisdom: Get it right the first time

Now it's your turn...

4 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, December 22, 2005, Blogger Hutch said...

At least I'm not getting this crap forwarded to me!

 
At 7:13 PM, December 22, 2005, Blogger DixieBelle8681 said...

I'm just glad you're not in a New York State of Mind!

 
At 6:01 PM, December 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know what you're doing wrong when you click on my link, but it should work

hope you're having a blast in Ohio and you made your flight and weren't TOO tired and all

 
At 6:14 PM, December 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome - I did the same thing, only using Kenny Rogers songs. I like a challenge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home