Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Trivia Answers from last week

I received a few emails and Erik was the closest with his guess so he wins the prize! The prize is...a big pat on the fanny next time I see you. Congrats.

To refresh your memory, or for those that don't want to search through my old posts, the question was, "Who are the only three schools to have won a Division I NCAA Championship in the three major sports of football, basketball and baseball? Which team was the first to accomplish this feat?"

I have listed the three schools, in order, below. The first year that each won their title in the respective sports are also listed.

Ohio State '66
Football - 1942
Basketball - 1960
Baseball - 1966

Stanford '87
Football - 1926
Basketball - 1942
Baseball - 1987


Michigan '89
Football - 1901
Basketball - 1989
Baseball - 1953

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home