Thursday, November 16, 2006

The U.S. Armed Forces love the Buckeyes, so should you!

You'd better be rooting for Ohio State on Saturday, or W. will use these guys to go "shock and awe" on your asses!

Here is a great picture of some Iraqi kids doing the O-H-I-O.

Here are a couple of soldiers in the back of what appears to be a transport helicopter or cargo plane.

Here is a Buckeye soldier in front of one of Sadam's palaces.

Here and here are soldiers in front of some ground assault vehicles.

This is a shot of some members of the Ohio National Guard during a tailgate for the OSU-NIU game earlier this year.

Finally, here are some troops with a chopper in the background and a big Buckeye flag.


Joke#4
--------
A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a Michigan joke?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs., and I am a former Michigan football player. The guy sitting next to me is 6 ' 2" tall, weighs 225, and he's a former Michigan football player. The fella next to him is 6 ' 5" tall, weighs 250, and he's a former Michigan football player. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"

The first guy says, "NAH, not if I'm gonna have to explain it THREE times."


2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, November 16, 2006, Blogger DixieBelle8681 said...

Did these jokes come from my email? I love the pictures, they're awesome!

 
At 4:31 PM, November 16, 2006, Blogger Cap said...

some of them. I have a collection of emails and sites with Michigan jokes. I really need to create a separate page somewhere and organize it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home