Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Like a Good Neighbor...

State Farm is there.

I love State Farm. They were so helpful with my apartment fire back in January of 2004. Hard to believe that was almost three years ago. Wow.

For some damn reason blogger is not allowing my pictures to upload, so I'm going to have to link them. If anyone knows why I'd be having trouble with that, please let me know. Possible because I took the pictures off a website? Any way to get around that? Also, can somebody email me and tell me how the hell to post Youtube videos? I've yet to figure that out on this damn thing. No worries, all of the links here are work appropriate and some of them are extremely amusing. Today's sampling comes from a website that did a nice compilation of great Ohio State photos called Michigan Still Sucks.

Here is a great sign in the Columbus Airport.

And here is a nice shot of the two best junior wideouts in college football. I pray that at least one of them returns for their senior season, though, I don't think either will. This one reminds me of The Boondock Saints. "We may not always be doing business, but we're allllllllways open."

The final picture of the day is totally photoshoped, but it's still funny.

So for all you faithful members of the Buckeye Nation, there will be more to follow, probably tonight. I'm planning on doing the preview post on Friday where I will break down the match-ups just as I did for the Fiesta Bowl beat down of the Drunken Irish. I am a miraculous 5-0 when making my picks on this site.

1. Ohio State 33 (-4.5) over Notre Dame 17 -- Final: tOSU 34-20
2. Texas over USC Trojans -- Final: UT 41-38
3. Steelers 23 (+3.5) over BRONCOS 17 -- Final: PIT 34-17
4. SEAHAWKS 27 (-3.5) over Panthers 20 -- Final: SEA 34-14
5. Steelers 29 (-4) over Seahawks 23 -- Final: PIT 21-10
---------
Results
---------
Picking the winners: 5-0
Picking against the spread: 5-0

Later on today I will have my second horribly dumb joke, followed by some more anti-TSUN pictures tomorrow. Until then...have a good afternoon and GO BUCKS!

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, November 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how hard is it to pick a winner involving a team that is the best in the nation?

I'm 4094-0 when picking the Globetrotters games, but I'm not bragging about it. Burn.

Game, set, match. Who's your daddy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home