Monday, January 09, 2006

You call down the thunder, you're gonna get it!

Hutch called it down. I have to give him credit for the big balls he must have. I will just have to respond by pounding his scrawny ass into the ground.

New poll to the right. I think Hutch voted for himself already. Looks like the Pacers won the last poll. I don't know how I feel about that. I'll chime on that another time.

For those who do not know us, this is a recent picture of Hutch drinking.

Here is a picture of me last week throwing a football. Just kidding. This is me from Fergie's bachelor party in 2004. I couldn't find a more ridiculous recent picture.

There will soon be a joint blog up where we will document our training up until the race and you all can make fun of us.

Until then, we'll be awaiting the odds from Vegas...

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, January 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cap... just found your blog. Picture of Hutch - PRICELESS!

 
At 12:30 PM, January 10, 2006, Blogger amberance said...

Hutch looks completely fucking deranged in that picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home