Thursday, January 12, 2006

feliz cumpleaños Amber

But since we aren't Latino, I'll go with a few Happy Birthday's from our nationalities courtesy of Babelfish, Sztaki and Poltran:

German: alles Gute zum Geburtstag
Polish: Szczęśliwy Dzień urodzenia
Italian: buon compleanno
Hungarian: boldog születésnapot

Either way, my sister's birthday is today so I thought I'd holler at her. And yes, it's hollER. I'm white chocolate. No limit baby. And here is another picture of us from the family reunion during the summer of 2004.

2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, January 12, 2006, Blogger amberance said...

What a couple good lokking kids! All the girls should sleep with us!

Thanks, B!

 
At 3:30 PM, January 12, 2006, Blogger Cap said...

By us, I hope you mean that all the girls should sleep with one of the two of us, not both. That'd be gross.

buon compleanno Amber...see you at Tai's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home