Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A new blog for your amusement

For those who missed it, Hutch decided to start talking some trash on his blog this morning.

During lunch today I worked to create a new blog where Hutch and I will detail our training schedules and engage in some good-natured trash talking for the next nine months up until race day. I would also love to invite any of our close friends that will be either watching and/or helping us train to become members and ridicule us along the way. If you are seriously interested, let me know in the comments section and I'll get an invite out to you.

For those of you who may be curious, I accomplished my opening day goals while Hutch was busy meerly setting up his trainer.

In the first 40:05 minutes last night I averaged 19.8 mph and cranked out 13.19 miles. I completed the 25.01 miles in 1:18:02 and averaged 19.2 for the entire trip. Off tonight to work at j crew, but I'll be back on the bike and dropping another half minute or so on Wednesday.

I'll be back with my usual sports rants soon...but for now, I hope everyone is doing well and that you enjoy the new site!

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, January 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Erik and I lived closer so we could see this in person. Did you and Hutch decide what the bet is yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home